The United States has a duty to stand by its democratic friend and ally, Israel. I am proud to call myself a lifelong Zionist and supporter of the Jewish State, and am committed to advocating for a two-state solution to resolve the Middle East conflict.
I will continue to be a staunch advocate for the Jewish homeland in Congress and will make fighting for Israel a priority.
In Congress, I will:
- Address the regional threats Israel faces by supporting the $3.8 billion in annual aid provided by the U.S.
- Expand upon the historic Abraham Accords to promote peace in the region
- Fight the slanderous and anti-Semitic BDS campaign, which seeks to undermine and destroy Israel
- Promote U.S. foreign policy to ensure that Iran never obtains nuclear weapons capability
- Advocate for a lasting peace in the region through a negotiated two-state solution that includes a strong, safe, and secure Israel alongside a demilitarized Palestinian state